Twice a year, Microsoft will publish a major update for the Business Central. The latest one comes from October 2018. Thanks to the update, work with BC is more stable, and the system offers several new functionalities. Which functionalities have been improved?
The full version of the article is available on our blog: here.
- Improve stability in the Dynamics 365 application area
- Business Central available in the cloud and locally
- Users receive greater efficiency thanks to the new functionalities
- Improved programming tools (Visual Studio Code AL)
- New local versions
- Improvements in the field of integration with other solutions.